Better yields, better tasting fruits and vegetables are the result when you fertilize w/ red worm castings. Worm castings contain loads of calcium, phosphorus, nitrogen, and potassium. Other micro and macro nutrients are present that support and develop superior root structure, to plants fertilized w/ commercial fertilizer. Even though highly concentrated, worm castings will never burn plants like synthetic fertilizers can. Benefits of fertilizing with worm castings include healthier plants, healthier fruits and vegetables, and cost savings.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- RT @Derrich: Goldschmidt highlight video: No home runs. He only hit three doubles tonight - arizona.diamondbacks.mlb.com/video/play.jsp… #TXST 1 week ago
- RT @MattMorrett: I think @KevElmer needs to start his own huntin' show!!!! via.me/-bcugu8g 1 month ago
- RT @BrentThibodeaux: 11 LOIs are now in as one of the top playmakers last year in the greater Houston area is in. #TXST #RivalsNSD 3 months ago
- RT @derekbonesteel: Chinese kids have much harder skulls than white kids. I know this from personal experience. Neither of my daughters ... 4 months ago
- Winter time is the right time for worm farming. #redworms bit.ly/UMM4Kb 4 months ago