The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- RT @Dbacks: Paul Goldschmidt so far today: Single Double Triple #VoteGoldy 1 week ago
- RT @TXSTATEFOOTBALL: Check out this article by the Sporting News on David Mayo. sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2015… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BillCulhane22: Is it at all possible not to cheer for this guy? @CM_Lockdown25 is full of class and great rep for @TXSTATEFOOTBALL. htt… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Dbacks: Paul Goldschmidt launches his first homer of 2015! He gives the #Dbacks a 3-0 lead in the third. 1 month ago
- RT @BrentThibodeaux: #TXST commit Malik Manciel RT “@Manciel93: Texas State edit of myself #txst19 #TXSTTrendSetter #BobcatNation ❗️❗️🔥🔥🌟 h… 5 months ago