The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- RT @BrentThibodeaux: #TXST commit Malik Manciel RT “@Manciel93: Texas State edit of myself #txst19 #TXSTTrendSetter #BobcatNation ❗️❗️🔥🔥🌟 h… 2 months ago
- RT @txstbobcatclub: Congrats to out senior student-athletes who received their @TAssociation graduation rings today! http://t.co/5rGkTK2uFO 2 months ago
- RT @BillCulhane22: .@godaddybowl 7-5, 1st bowl for #TXST, won 4 of last 6, star-studded roster, Alabama ties, HC w 210 wins, 36,000+ wantin… 3 months ago
- RT @BillCulhane22: First ever bowl game in Mobile, home of @godaddybowl, was in '99. A Texas team (TCU) won. 26 million+ Texans would love … 3 months ago
- RT @txst: Eat 'Em Up, Cats! RT @TXstateTailgate: RT if you're ready to #PackBobcatStadium!! #41Days #TXST 🏈😼 #BobcatNation http://t.co/7e… 7 months ago