The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- RT @txst: Eat 'Em Up, Cats! RT @TXstateTailgate: RT if you're ready to #PackBobcatStadium!! #41Days #TXST 🏈😼 #BobcatNation http://t.co/7e… 2 months ago
- RT @TXSTATEBOBCATS: With the 2-0 win tonight over Baylor, @TxStateBaseball Coach Ty Harrington picks up win #500 http://t.co/XVmYAwRrfx 6 months ago
- RT @49ers: #49ers Plays of the Year: No. 9, @morrisCODE_tr3 & @kassimosgood81 create TD in Tennessee. 49rs.me/1dLYzIA http://t.co/… 8 months ago
- RT @Derrich: A little Astros-y. #TXST cc: @RichardCOliver MT @TxStateBaseball: Check out the new 2014 unis on Sanchez and Studdard http://t… 9 months ago
- RT @BillCulhane22: It will be a long time before this vid gets old for #TXST fans. Bobcats did a bunch of unleashing the #BattleCry https:/… 12 months ago