The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- RT @browndist: Bobcats! Are you ready to tailgate with us? #upforwhateversmtx #Txst #battlecry http://t.co/syAKnMCIi5 2 months ago
- RT @Raknation: Texas State will have two 1000 yrd rushers in the backfield this season. Book It!! 2 months ago
- RT @SunBelt: Growing Into His Role @TXSTATEFOOTBALL's Robert Lowe Sun Belt Experience Feature: sunbeltsports.org/news/2015/9/2/… #FunBelt http://t.co… 2 months ago
- RT @KTSWSports: Baylor & Texas State Schedule Three-Game Football Series for 2021-2023 #TXST 2 months ago
- RT @BillCulhane22: .@Willj2610 & @darrylmorris21 for @HoustonTexans v 49ers. Can't watch NFL game wo former #TXST Bobcats being out there..… 3 months ago