I got my mom some Alabama Jumpers to add to her yard and to the pasture. Alabama Jumpers, or in this case Texas Jumpers, are not composting worms like the red wiggler or red worm. They are great for aerating and powering through tough clay or sandy soils. The ideal worm to set in your garden or lawn to fertilize and aerate your soil. These worms are strong tunnelers and will eventually spread out into your tough soil giving roots of plants room to grow. Introducing Texas “Alabama” Jumpers is easy and can be done in a matter of minutes. You can purchase Jumpers from TexasRedWorms.com and have them shipped to you or come on by to see our beds and bins.
- Chimelong Safari Park instagram.com/p/BPUeEQQANAA/ 4 days ago
- Welcome to your new family little man. instagram.com/p/BPPT4SSAyGo/ 6 days ago
- Jimmy Carter 2.0 gives you Reagan 2.0 2 months ago
- #CarlosDanger 2 months ago
- RT @Brant_Freeman: Relive the story that was @TXSTATEFOOTBALL's epic 3 OT thriller vs Ohio #PartyInTheEndzone youtu.be/Y2RGapCwLZQ 4 months ago