The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- Jimmy Carter 2.0 gives you Reagan 2.0 4 weeks ago
- #CarlosDanger 1 month ago
- RT @Brant_Freeman: Relive the story that was @TXSTATEFOOTBALL's epic 3 OT thriller vs Ohio #PartyInTheEndzone youtu.be/Y2RGapCwLZQ 3 months ago
- RT @Brant_Freeman: PODCAST: Special one today as @BillCulhane22 visits w/latest @TxStateBaseball ex to reach the majors: Donnie Hart https:… 4 months ago
- RT @TxStateBobcats: Brant Freeman & Bill Culhane visit w/ 'Cats latest Major Leaguer, Donnie Hart #BobcatAccess. bit.ly/29YkX7G ht… 4 months ago