The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- An interview with @GregoryIngle, CEO of innovative #lab consulting group > pathagility.com/greg-ingle-ceo… #LIMS #healthcare 13 hours ago
- Thank you! twitter.com/GregoryIngle/s… 13 hours ago
- RT @Pathagility: "3 Features in @Pathagility Your #Lab Will Love" #3: Custom Branding For Your Lab >> buff.ly/1MWEUyk https://t.co/… 13 hours ago
- Today’s #laboratories need a platform that can easily integrate with existing systems >> pathagility.com/closing-the-ga… 1 day ago
- Dr. Daniel Piersee Applies #Pharmacology + #genetics to @Pathagility's Prescriptive Reporting pathagility.com/dr-daniel-pier… 1 week ago