The sun was shining and the arctic blast of 2011 broke this weekend for the first run of the Texas Worm Harvester. I ran a couple hundred pounds of compost through the rig and had some good results. I had enough time to run a few of my red worm bins with the same success. I put together a fairly rough video of the project, and welcome any questions. Let me know if I can help you with your very own version.
- RT @Brant_Freeman: Relive the story that was @TXSTATEFOOTBALL's epic 3 OT thriller vs Ohio #PartyInTheEndzone youtu.be/Y2RGapCwLZQ 3 weeks ago
- RT @Brant_Freeman: PODCAST: Special one today as @BillCulhane22 visits w/latest @TxStateBaseball ex to reach the majors: Donnie Hart https:… 2 months ago
- RT @TxStateBobcats: Brant Freeman & Bill Culhane visit w/ 'Cats latest Major Leaguer, Donnie Hart #BobcatAccess. bit.ly/29YkX7G ht… 2 months ago
- Still a little wet. #angusbullcalf instagram.com/p/BHUkFUyD5oJ/ 3 months ago
- Your #lab needs a mid-year check up, just like you do. Here are the vital signs to check >> pathagility.com/your-labs-mid-… 3 months ago